Lum-Tec combat B44 chrono wristwatch
This Lum-Tec watch features MDV Technology®. The dial and hands are coated with MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE. Which glows strongly in the darkness of night. This watch is powered by a Miyota Japan OS20 Chronograph movement with special Anti-Shock movement mounting system with 5 year battery. Other features include Titanium Carbide PVD hard coating (gunmetal tone) finish , Sapphire crystal with clear double sided anti-reflective coating, and screw lock crown with Lum-Tec's own double diamond seal system.
Lum-Tec watches are not mass produced. They are hand built in small batches in their Mentor Ohio facility by highly skilled watchmakers. Each watch is carefully timed and tested. Lum-Tec offers free lifetime timing adjustments, and the best customer service in the industry. These watches are not cheap but the quality is high and the Lum-Tec brand stands by their product like no other.
Shipping is free on all orders shipped to addresses in the USA.
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 43mm 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- Titanium Carbide Gunmetal PVD hard coating
- 22mm Lug width
- 200 meters water resistance
- Miyota Japan OS20 Chronograph
- Precision 60 minute timer
- Small subdial running seconds
- hand 24 hour sub dial indicator hand
- 5 year battery life
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade AR coating
- Solid double diamond sealed threaded caseback
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals
- Textured Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD brass dial
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- 2x Heavy grade custom nylon military straps with gunmetal PVD hardware
- MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 200 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
Part of the proceeds from your purchase will go to the great charity Operation Underground Railroad.
Operation Underground Railroad has gathered the world's experts in extraction operations and in anti-child trafficking efforts to bring an end to child slavery.
O.U.R.'s Underground Jump Team consists of former CIA, Navy SEALs, and Special Ops operatives that lead coordinated identification and extraction efforts. These operations are always in conjunction with law enforcement throughout the world.
Once victims are rescued, a comprehensive process involving justice for the perpetrators and recovery and rehabilitation for the survivors begins.
We urge you to read more about this group on their site here. Even if you decide not to buy this product from us. Please strongly consider making some sort of donation direct to this group.