Minuteman Darby DLC Finish Military Strap wristwatch
We take great pride in the fact that, just as with our previous Minuteman Watches, these watches are proudly assembled in the United States of America by highly skilled American watchmakers!
Our Minuteman Darby watch model/s are named in honor of Brigadier General William O. Darby. General Darby he is credited with bringing the Army Rangers back to existence in the United States during World War II.
For 2018 the charity we are raising funds for via the sale of our Minuteman brand watches is Team Rubicon. Team Rubicon focuses on serving vulnerable and at-risk populations affected by disaster. The teams are largely made up of former military.
Team Rubicon is an international disaster response nonprofit that unites the skills and experiences of military veterans with first responders to rapidly provide relief to communities in need. Founded in 2010 with the expressed goal of quickly responding to large-scale disasters, Team Rubicon has deployed thousands of volunteers across the United States and world to provide relief to communities in need.
Please allow 1 to 3 weeks for delivery.
- Proudly assembled in the USA by Minuteman Watch Co.
- Stainless Steel case with black DLC finish
- Double domed sapphire crystal.
- Clear type A/R coating on the inside of the crystal.
- 42mm width without crown.
- Screw down crown.
- 200 meter water resistant.
- Military style Zulu/Nato watch strap
- Miyota 9015 automatic mechanical movement.
- Luminous hands and dial.