Lum-Tec Combat B52 Automatic Field Watch
Lum-Tec Combat B52 Automatic with MDV Technology.
This Lum-Tec watch features MDV Technology®. The dial and hands are coated with MDV® luminous Technology, with X1 grade Super-Luminova.
This watch is powered by the all new Swiss Ronda R150 automatic movement. Other features include Military grade Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating finish, curved sapphire crystal with military grade inner AR coating, and a threaded crown with double Viton® seals.
Lum-Tec watches are not mass produced. They are hand built in small batches in their Mentor Ohio facility by highly skilled watchmakers. Each watch is carefully assembled and tested in Mentor Ohio USA! Lum-Tec offers Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testings. In our view Lum-Tec has the best customer service in the watch industry. These watches are not cheap but the quality is high and the Lum-Tec brand stands by their product like no other.
Shipping is free on all orders shipped to addresses in the USA.
- 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- Military grade Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating
- Bead blast finish for extra durability
- 43mm case width / 22mm Lug width
- 51.5mm lug to lug length
- 12mm case thickness
- 200 meters water resistance
- All new Swiss Ronda R150 automatic movement (12H format)
- Precision regulated in 6 positions in-house
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade inner AR coating
- Threaded solid 316L Stainless Steel caseback
- Threaded crown with double Viton® seals.
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Nylon military style strap with matched gunmetal PVD hardware
- Matte black dial with X1 grade Super-Luminova
- Premium, diamond-cut hands with X1 grade Super-Luminova
- MDV luminous technology on dial and hands
- Lifetime free timing adjustment, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2-year limited warranty
- Designed, assembled by hand and fully tested in Ohio