Lum-Tec M88 Watch
Lum-Tec M88 with MDV Technology.
This Lum-Tec watch features MDV Technology®. The dial and hands are coated with MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity), which glows strongly in the darkness of night.
This watch is powered by a Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement. Other features include fine brushed finish, curved sapphire crystal with military grade inner AR coating, and screw lock crown with Lum-Tec's own double diamond seal system.
Lum-Tec watches are not mass produced. They are hand built in small batches in their Mentor Ohio facility by highly skilled watchmakers. Each watch is carefully assembled and tested in Mentor Ohio USA! Lum-Tec offers Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testings. In our view Lum-Tec has the best customer service in the watch industry. These watches are not cheap but the quality is high and the Lum-Tec brand stands by their product like no other.
Shipping is free on all orders shipped to addresses in the USA.
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 44mm 316L surgical grade stainless steel case
- Fine brushed finish
- 24mm lug width
- 300 meters water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515 movement
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade double sided AR coating
- Sunburst pattern sandwich dial
- MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Solid double diamond sealed threaded caseback
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals
- 120 click uni-directional luminous bezel
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Two straps included: One leather and one rubber with matching hardware
- Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty