Lum-Tec Combat B46 Field Watch
Lum-Tec Combat B46 with MDV Technology.
This Lum-Tec watch features MDV Technology®. The dial and hands are coated with MDV® luminous Technology with X1 grade Super-luminova.
This watch is powered by a Swiss Ronda 515 quartz movement. Other features include Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating finish , curved sapphire crystal with military grade inner AR coating, and threaded crown with Lum-Tec's own double diamond seal system.
Lum-Tec watches are not mass produced. They are hand built in small batches in their Mentor Ohio facility by highly skilled watchmakers. Each watch is carefully assembled and tested in Mentor Ohio USA! Lum-Tec offers Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testings. In our view Lum-Tec has the best customer service in the watch industry. These watches are not cheap but the quality is high and the Lum-Tec brand stands by their product like no other.
Shipping is free on all orders shipped to addresses in the USA.
- Assembled by hand in Ohio
- 43mm 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel
- Titanium Carbide gunmetal PVD hard coating
- 22mm Lug width
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Ronda 515 movement
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Curved sapphire with military grade inner AR coating
- Threaded solid caseback
- Threaded crown with double diamond seals.
- High tech Viton® gaskets
- Two military style straps included: One black and one tan with gunmetal PVD hardware
- MDV® luminous Technology custom developed grade X1 Swiss 208LE (vintage radium color with high luminous reactivity) on dial and hands
- Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty