Lum-Tec Combat M89 Bronze Automatic Watch
Lum-Tec M89 Bronze Automatic with MDV Technology.
This Lum-Tec watch features MDV Technology® The Lum-Tec B89 Bronze is powered by a Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement.
Other features include a 44mm Solid CuSn8 Bronze case and crown, double curved low dome sapphire crystal with military grade inner AR coating, and a threaded crown with Viton® seals.
Lum-Tec watches are not mass produced. They are hand built in small batches in their Mentor Ohio facility by highly skilled watchmakers. Each watch is carefully assembled and tested in Mentor Ohio USA! Lum-Tec offers Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testings. In our view Lum-Tec has the best customer service in the watch industry. These watches are not cheap but the quality is high and the Lum-Tec brand stands by their product like no other.
Shipping is free on all orders shipped to addresses in the USA.
- 44mm Solid CuSn8 Bronze case and crown
- Fine brushed finishing
- 24mm Lug width
- 13.8mm thick including domed sapphire
- Lug to lug length 51mm
- Watch head 112 grams
- 200 meters water resistance
- Swiss Sellita SW200-1 automatic movement
- Precision tuned to +/- 0-3 seconds/day tolerance in six positions
- Self-winding mechanism with ball bearing
- 28,800 vibrations per hour, 4 Hz. 26 jewels
- Power reserve 38 hours
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Double curved low dome sapphire with military grade AR coating
- Double diamond sealed sapphire threaded caseback
- Threaded crown with double Viton® seals.
- Sand textured matte black dial
- High tech Viton® case gaskets
- Top grade hand made suede leather strap with bronze PVD buckle
- Custom molded rubber strap with bronze PVD buckle
- MDV luminous technology on dial and hands
- Lifetime free timing adjustments, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 100 worldwide
- 2 year limited warranty
- Designed, assembled by hand and fully tested in Ohio