Lum-Tec Solar Marine 3 Watch
Lum-Tec Solar Marine 3. Just 1 minute of sunlight produces a full day of solar power!
This Lum-Tec watch features MDV Technology®. The dial and hands are coated with MDV® luminous Technology with 2-tone X1 grade Super-Luminova, and MDV Technology. Assembled by hand in Ohio USA.
This watch is powered by a Solar powered VS42A movement from Japan.
Other features include drilled lugs for easy strap changes, two mm thick sapphire with double side military grade AR coating, and threaded crown with double Viton® seals.
Lum-Tec watches are not mass produced. They are hand assembled and tested by hand in their Mentor Ohio facility by highly skilled American watchmakers. Lum-Tec offers Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testings. In our view Lum-Tec has the best customer service in the watch industry. These watches are not cheap throw away watches. The quality of the Lum-Tec brand of watches is excellent, and the brand stands by their product like no other.
Shipping is free on all orders shipped to addresses in the USA.
- 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- Bead blast finish for extra durability
- Military grade Titanium Carbide black PVD hard coating
- Rotating bezel and steel insert with luminous PIP
- 39mm case width
- 20mm lug width
- 43.5mm lug to lug length
- 10.7mm thickness including sapphire
- 300 meters water resistance
- Solar powered VS42A movement from Japan
- Just 1 minute of sunlight produces a full day of power
- 6 months power reserve on full charge (5 hours sunlight)
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- 2mm thick sapphire with double side military grade AR coating
- Threaded solid 316L Stainless Steel caseback
- Threaded crown with double Viton® seals.
- High tech Viton® case gaskets
- Nylon military style strap with matched bead blasted black PVD hardware
- Drilled lugs for easy strap changes
- Semi-transparent black solar dial
- 2-Tone X1 grade Super-Luminova C3 Blue and green glow
- Premium, diamond-cut hands with X1 grade Super-Luminova
- MDV luminous technology on dial and hands
- Lifetime free battery changes, seal cleaning and pressure testing
- Limited and numbered series of 500 worldwide
- 2-year limited warranty
- Designed, assembled by hand and fully tested in Ohio