Lum-Tec VORTEX D3 Solar Watch
Lum-Tec Vortex D3 with 2-tone glow X1 grade Super-Luminova and MDV Technology.
This Lum-Tec watch features MDV Technology®. The dial and hands are coated with MDV® luminous Technology with 2-tone X1 grade Super-Luminova, and MDV Technology. Assembled by hand in Ohio USA.
This watch is powered by a Solar powered VS42A movement from Japan.
Other features include military grade Titanium Carbide gunmetal tone PVD hard coating finish , curved double dome sapphire crystal with military grade polarized double side anti-reflective coating, and threaded crown with Lum-Tec's own double diamond seal system.
Lum-Tec watches are not mass produced. They are hand assembled and tested by hand in their Mentor Ohio facility by highly skilled American watchmakers. Lum-Tec offers Lifetime free battery replacement, seal cleaning and pressure testings. In our view Lum-Tec has the best customer service in the watch industry. These watches are not cheap throw away watches. The quality of the Lum-Tec brand of watches is excellent, and the brand stands by their product like no other.
Shipping is free on all orders shipped to addresses in the USA.
- Solar powered VS42A movement from Japan
- Just 1 minute of sunlight produces a full day of power
- 6 months power reserve on full charge (5 hours sunlight)
- 316L Surgical grade Stainless Steel case
- 42mm case width / 22mm lug width
- 48mm lug to lug length with curved lug profile
- 10.8mm case thickness
- Internal rotating 120 click luminous diver bezel operated via crown@2:00
- 200 Meters water resistance
- Military grade Titanium Carbide gunmetal tone PVD hard coating
- Bead blast finish for extra durability
- Screw down crown with double Viton® seals
- Semi-transparent solar dial
- 2-tone glow X1 grade Super-Luminova with MDV technology
- Premium, diamond-cut hands with X1 grade Super-Luminova
- Solid, 316L Stainless Steel threaded caseback with Viton seals
- Curved double dome sapphire
- Military grade polarized double side anti-reflective coating
- Anti-shock movement mounting system
- Military style strap with matched gunmetal PVD hardware
- Free lifetime pressure testing and seal cleaning
- Two year limited warranty
- Designed, assembled by hand and fully tested in Ohio